Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I wish fellow spineys can help me - please

24-7 stiff neck224-7 stiff neck Posts: 196
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Matters of the Heart
hi everyone, i have not done anything like this ever before except through my church which is always helpful. we all have problems and pain in our lives and i believe most of us believe in a higher power of some kind. the spineys that do believe in a higher power, here is my request. i have a 30 yr. + something niece in calif who has a wonderful young family and they have been fighting her cancer for about 3 years. we all have known someone in a similar situation and for my family and relatives i have run out of fingers and toes to count the brave ones that have past on to some form of illness. i can tell u from personal experience that it doesnot matter weather it is the very first person close to u going thru this or if it is the 25th or so person close to u going thru this - i still feel the same sadness and despair. any ways what i request is just a single prayer from each spiney that believes in a higher power and i dont care if u go to church or which church u may go to. Please say just one prayer for Tracy because see may only have about 2 to 3 weeks more in this world we live in. i do know her pain will end and she will be in a better place looking down on us. if i offended anyone, i am sorry.
GOD BLESS ALL,
KC
advertisement

Comments

• Hiya Kc,
    Tracey is in my thoughts and prayers >:D<

blessings

Angie x
  • I wil say a prayer for Tracey...
  • :) hi! :H i am currently doing part time work taking care of a neighbor with brain and pancreatic cancer. i really know what you are going through as i see this family gathering around Lewis and supporting his passage out of this life. O:) you are so wise to be doing the same thing. i will certainly say a prayer not only for Tracey but for all those around her who love her and will miss her in their lives. Jenny :)
  • hi everyone, thank you angie, bigcat, and jenny for saying a prayer. also thank you to all who said a prayer but did not post.
    God bless all
    kc
  • KC I believe very very much in prayer kc......and the higher power, i believe that miracles can happen if u believe, god said faith as small as mustard seed.....i will say a prayer for tracey tonight, and for her family and freinds, in my thoughts and prayers xoxo
  • I know that God is everywhere. God is in all people, places, things. Therefore I know that God is within Tracy. The perfect health of God is available to her. I give great thanks for this knowledge, that Tracy is healed, whole, and complete. I release my word into the Universe know that it is done. And so it is.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • Tracy is in my thoughts and prayers, as are all her family and friends.

Tracy will have a good passing knowing she has her loved ones around her, wishing her good luck on her last journey.

When the time comes that thought will bring comfort to all those that mourn her passing.

Each day gets harder for either Tracy or her family or friends but try and get comfort from knowing that we are all here sending you lots of love, hugs and prayers, and we will be whenever you need us.

Lots of love, hugs and prayers are being sent to Tracy, her family, friends and loved ones.

Love Danni xxxx
  • Sending Love and Prayers to Tracy, Her family and friends!
  • no problem, another prayer and thoughts for tracy, family & & friends..jade
  • KC. I will pray for the quiet passing of this life of burdens and grief into the wondrous and peaceful life awaiting Tracy.
    Never feel alienated or set aside in asking for the help that you asked for.
    I will stand beside you when others will not,
    I will walk beside you when there is no path.
    I will light the way when the valley lies dark before you. I will carry you when you cant walk.
    I will give you my heart when the world grown cold
    I will take your burdens when your done.
    Jesus gave these words to me
    So
    I give them to you
  • hi everyone, thank u very much vivavegas, stephanie, ben, danni, robin, pasty, jade, and ranchhand for the thoughtfulness u all have shown for a very young and beautiful woman that does not have very much more time with our world as we know it. i talked to my brother today and tracy if failing fast, but i now she will soon be free of her pain and in a better place that can look down at this forum and be pleased. i am truly sorry robin that your post has been deleted, dont know why yours and not everybody elses or the complete thread? maybe if there r souls out there that dont like reading this type of thread, then its my fault because i can reconize my error by not including "prayer" in the subject sentence. maybe a mod could correct this for me and add the word to my subject and it would read "I wish fellow spineys can help me pray - please". this ammended subject sentence would identify a subject that so some people could just choose to not read without going to the thread.
    God bless all
    kc
  • This is what Matters of theHeart is all about,I will keep praying for her,and this is the section where anyone can put prayer requests....
  • I only wish that there was more.At times like these I feel so helpless.

I was writing in my journal and thinking of times I've cried.I'm not a crier..not really.One day I was here alone and out of my mouth really loud came words,they sounded weird and loud and choked-and the tears did come then.I said ,"I don't have enough".I did'nt mean enough to drink,or money,or food,clothes,or any of that.I was looking at pictures of my mom,and there were 100's,but not enough.Not enough with us together.She gave me this awesome digital camera a few yrs ago,and in this day of digital we can never have enough..and never delete.

Prayers are in my heart where they can never be deleted.May your days with your niece and the perception of your memories remain safe within yours.
  • thank u bigcat and robin for your additional support, it it a huge help in these times with tracy. robin i am sorry for your lost of your mother and u are right there are not enough pictures of our love ones that have past on. for me i try to remember the good times but my mother has past on some 30 years ago and i still briefly have those sad moments. i think its good to shed a tear now and then to clense the soul. thanx all.
    God bless all
    kc
  • Into your hands, O Lord, we humbly entrust our sister
    Tracy.
    In this life you embraced her with your tender love; deliver her now from every evil and watch over her entering eternal rest.
    In the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Tracy has suffered a very long time, and just this morning she was passed into your arms O Lord, from her husbands arms. Lord welcome her into your paradise, where there will be no sorrow, no weeping, and no more pain, only the fullness of peace and joy with your Son and the Holy Spirit for ever and ever.
    Amen.

God Bless All
    KC
  • KC, so sorry for the loss of your neice Tracey, from this world. May she be at peace now she is pain free. May our Lord watch over her, show her the way, and guide and protect everyone that loved Tracey on this earth.

Our thoughts and condolences go out to you all, epsecially Tracy's husband. He gave her the last cuddle she would experience here on earth, letting her go forth on her heavenly journey. May he find comfort in that.

I know you have all been a supportive and close knit family during all of this, and I hope you all gain comfort in knowing that you will all be there for each other at this sad time.

Thinking of you, and sending you my condolences, love and hugs.

Danni xxxxx

• I am so sorry for your loss, but I am glad your niece's suffering is at an end. I pray there is something wonderful awaiting her on the other side and I truly believe there is. At least she has freedom from the painful body she has been in for her life here. My heart goes out to you and all she left behind. May you find peace.

Lindaa

3 level spinal fusion, L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1, November 2008. Stiff, but I can walk.
  • Sorry to hear about the loss of your neice Tracy...you take care...
  • Thinking of you at this time. kc my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time :(
advertisement