Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

chat

traterttrater Posts: 288
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Water Cooler
I sometimes see posts from some of the members saying that they are sometimes in chat, but I have NEVER seen anyone in the chatrooms... Am I just looking in the wrong place, or am I just looking at the wrong times?
advertisement

Comments

• Terrie , probably just the wrong times.....chat can keep some odd hours. Sometimes I look and there is no one there and other times there are like 8 or more in there....luck of the draw I suppose.... :)))
  • Hey! I'm one of those notorious chatters. Miki's right about the odd hours. I see that you posted at 3:15am my time...although there are many times when I'm up that late, there's only been a handful of times I've had company. Even right now, its nearly 7am and I would not normally be up (but I'm not feeling very good;(
    Try going in and hanging out til someone comes around. Sometimes I do that, and other times I look to see if someone's there, and if not I don't bother. There's usually a crew of us in there most nights of the week...
    See ya round, kiddo.
    ~Lauren <):)