Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Cant Login

advertisement

Comments

• Hi There Dilaurio,
    I am happily logged in but most of my replies today have bounced out, dissaperaed before posting up. I have to re-write whole thing.
    I ofetn have trouble at this time.
    Any ideas?
  • I have had this happen to me. I'm not sure what happened or why it happened but I had to request a new password
    Fingers crossed it wont happen again, because I have already forgotten what my password is..... Smiles......
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,720
    happen before. I would try to refresh your browser and clean out the browser cookies and cache and then see how it is working
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hi, Hope someone can help me I can not open my message. It says I have 1 private message but when I try to open it I can not??? Any help will be very helpfull.

Thank you so very much,

Tami
    You indicate that you can log in to Spine-Health without any problems. Is that correct?

Can you view and make any posts?

Can you seen any of your previous messages or have you not sent or received any?
  • I have logged in with the password that is good for only one time. How do I change my password to something I can remember?
    Then there is an option to change the password to something you will remember
  • I have tried at least 3 times to type in my introduction message but must doing something wrong as it does not show up on the forum. Now I cannot find the screen to retype it. How do I fix this?

Lou
  • I have tried at least 3 times to type in my introduction message but must doing something wrong as it does not show up on the forum. Now I cannot find the screen to retype it. How do I fix this?

Lou
    I am assuming you are talking about your signature line. This is done when you go into MY Account and then Edit it.

There is a section that allows you to enter some information. However, keep in mind, you are limited to 6 lines allow.

Another way is that while you are in your Account,
    you can use one of the profile fields (Medical Information) to give a little medical history about yourself.
  • Hi all,

I hope that this message will open this time as have tried this introduction 3 times. Looking forward to communicating with you all. Happy to find someone who understands how difficult life can be when dealing with chronic pain and inability to live normally.

I am a semi retired vey active woman who has had a fusion about 30 yrs ago... S1 to L5. In those days they used my own bone to fuse, in a brace for about 5 months, became allergic to meds so had to get through it with tylenol and aspirin... no PT and it was not fun. I have had many surgeries including heart by-pass (lucky ... no heart damage so I am doing great) My problem now is 2 degenerative discs above the fusion and 2 more in my neck. Back, hip, butt pain when I walk ... which I cannot go very far now.... and arm and upper back pain between my shoulders. Hard to sleep also. I have been to several docs and have been told that i could have the nuvaisve spine surgery or with more traditional surgery go thru what I think is mostly what I did the last time.

I would like to get any information on the newer methods of the disc replacement and how effective is it. Traditional surgeons say this is the wrong way to go as it is putting something that is not natural in your back and is more likely to fail than a traditional operation. Any comments or information that anyone can send my way would be great. I am at a loss of what to do, where to find the best doctors etc and rehab time and problems. Looking for ward to meeting buddies that maybe I can help and can help me.
  • Hi Louise,

First let me say welcome to spine-health. The message you typed here if you will go up to new members at the top of the main forum page and then click on new topic would be a better place for this introduction. You will get more answers and responses. Also you might want to make a message discussing your back issues and the quest for information regarding types of surgery in low back pain or the surgery forum as there will be more members answer there. Hope that helps some and once again welcome to spine-health.
  • Hello all I am new here , I thought talking to others would help .
    Uptowngir1@aol.com
  • I would like to change my username if that is possible.  Please let me know if I can do that.  If not then should I re-register?
    htkor.....

What do you want your new member name to be?   We can change that for you
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,233
    Hello htkorzeniowski !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

advertisement