Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All NEW members, your first discussion needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published. Please dont create duplicate discussions.

Disc Chart

AnonymousUserAnonymousUser Posts: 51,513
edited 06/11/2012 - 1:24 PM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I was a member of this site before my surgery and couldn't remember my login. therefore, I've created a new one. I remeber from before someone had posted a chat that showed which areas each disc affected. I would really like to view that again. Can some direct me to it please.

Thanks,
Ladonna
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro New Milford, CT 06776Posts: 8,787
    I used to post a map of the spine with the various discs.
    Since then, I have been able to present much better information.
    Click on FAQ and scroll down into the Medical Information section and then click on What does the Spinal column look like
    Ron DiLauro     Spine-Health System Administrator

I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Thanks so much Ron.
  • Thanks, I was wondering if you still have a link to that map? I'm looking for something that I've only see on that map.
    Thanks,
    Ladonna
  • dilaurodilauro New Milford, CT 06776Posts: 8,787
    sent you the URL in a message
    Ron DiLauro     Spine-Health System Administrator

I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• #o I didn't see it. Sorry and thank you so much for your help. ;)
  • I sent you a PM with a link to a Spine chart/map expaining what each vertabre affects. I'm sure it isn't exactly what you're looking for, but maybe it'll help a little.

Example:

Vertabre: 1C
    Areas: Blood supply to the head, pituitary gland, scalp, bones of the face, brain, inner and middle ear, sympathetic nervous system
    Effects (Symptoms):Headaches, nervousness, insomnia, head colds, high blood pressure, migrain headaches, nervous breakdowns, amnesia, chronic tiredness, dizziness

Kevin
advertisement