Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I had the Discogram this morning, looks like

downinmyheartddowninmyheart Posts: 497
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
So, a few of you know that I was scheduled for a discogram today. I had the study done at 3 levels and even though the radiologist is not supposed to surmise anything without giving a full report, he told me that it is definately the disc causing most of my pain. I kinda reached this conclusion on my own cause it hurt like h3ll when he injected the dye there. He did say that this was one of the most helpful and conclusive discogram studies that he has seen. I laughed through my tears and said, lucky for you I have been going through this for ten years now and so pretty much know what is what in the pain department. If only doctors would listen to me the first go around, so much time and energy could be saved. *sigh* Anyway, I ain't gonna lie, the procedure was painful, very much so. Modern day torture, with a purpose of course. Thank my friend's Christy and Stacey for the bracelet they made me to wear and count the beads on to distract myself. I am just glad that I did not move any in spite of the intensity of pain, and moreso I am glad that it is over!

Now, to prepare myself for surgery...

Thanks to those who have kept me in thier thoughts, and to those who simply keep thier thoughts positive. You have raised me up.

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement

Comments

advertisement