Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Asking For Some Good Thoughts and Vibes Please

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Matters of the Heart
Good morning all. This morning at 1145a I have my CT Scan scheduled to check out my back and my abdomin/pelvic area. Any good thoughts sent my way, in hopes that my hardware is a.) not broken, b.) my fusion is fused (after 8 years), and c.) that there are no tumors or any such thing in my uterus and no problems with adhesions.... I just couldn't express my thanks enough. I have an upset stomach from nerves and just want to get it over with. I am hand carrying my films and report with me as I see my doc tomorrow at 4:15pm.... still can't get in with the OB until November 21, 2008.... had to go to ER over the weekend because of the ol' female problems and even HE called the OB's office to see if he could get me in sooner and they even told HIM not until Nov. GRRRRRR. I guess that's all I can do, eh?

Anyway, I haven't had a scan of my back in several years so I am so very nervous, probably more than I should be. I am also VERY concerned that my Arachnoiditis has progressed up my spine and that scares the $hit outta me, too. I just need some good vibes and thoughts to take with me this morning and I know that I can get them here.... anytime of anyday.

All my love and thanks to all,

Amy
advertisement

Comments

advertisement