I got my third opinion today from a NS.I am so glad that I did but he gave me bad news like the 2nd DR who was an ortho spine. He said I have a central disc herniation that is pressing the spinal cord and need a C56 ACDF. I just had C67 fused last year.Isn't it amazing that the first NS that did my surgery maintains that all of my radiology films look good? This NS wanted to know why I waited so long and stated that he is uncertain if I will regain the total use of my arm. I am really angry that it took 5 months of run around to get where I am today.
I asked him if I could wait until December for the surgery and he said I couldn't afford to wait that long.I am scheduled for 11/13. He also told me to be careful that I don't get into a car accident or fall . So for all of you who have 2 level fusions,how much movement will I lose? I am so sick over this . By the time he explained all of the risks involved and the chance of no improvement,I am thinking,"What's the Point?"
Thanks for listening and your input.