Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Tingling left foot

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
My left foot seems to be getting worse in terms of it tingling, kinda feels like when your foot falls asleep and just starts waking up and at time it vibrates like a cell phone is on it.

I have stensosis and compression on my c4/5. Is it possible for this to be causing these sensations? I figured c spine would just affect hands?
advertisement

Comments

• No the C spine can cause problems on the side that its effecting.
    I had numbness on my whole left side/ gait was way off , my left leg was giving out and when I walked it just was not right, and yes it would fall asleep/tingle just like yours.My herniation was at 5-6. Now that I am fused it is gone.
    That was in 04.
    Have you contacted your dr about this??
    Plus what treatments have you tried to relieve the pain and symptoms??

Hang in there I know the frustration all to well as you can see B)

• Thanks for your response. The odd thing is I have the tingling and vibration on the left foot, but I get pains in my right hand? Also, my headaches seem to be more on the right side adn well my twitching is everywhere! Wonder if it could cause issues in so many areas.

I dont see the NS till mid Nov who will then give me feedback. My stenosis/compression was noted as mild to moderate.