Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in New Member Introductions
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new here, but have more experience with pain than I would like. I have been active on other sites, and thought I'd try this one. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Ex
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to spine-health.....
  • Welcome to Spine Health >:D< We are here to offer our support and advice based on our own personal experiences :) I hope you feel at home here :D Check out the chat room here 8} hope to see you around! >:D<

Angie :H
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. we look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you better. i don't know where i would be without my laptop. :? many nights i cozy up in bed and reach out to the world. it makes a long night much shorter as you probably know! it is a different life when our homes become the center of our lives. i have made it a comfortable a place as i can. you might want to drop by the "Sleeping Problems" forum if you are up at night. good luck and i look forward to seeing you around! Jenny :)
  • It sounds like we might just be able to learn something from you. I am glad that you found this site as everyone here is very friendly and supportive.
  • hey EX
    i agree with the above. the peeps here are great.
  • I am somewhat new to this forum, myself. I have also posted at different forums in the past, but I've found this site and the people here, to be a very special community. I'm sure you will find as many caring and wise friends here, as I have.

Even though I have several spine issues, I also have chronic myofascial pain (CMP) and have found this site to be helpful for all of my support and educational needs.

I hope to get the chance to interact with you often. I get the impression that we would have quite a bit in common. Feel free to PM me, anytime.

Glad you have found us. Take care and be well. Mitzi
advertisement