Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Angiogram today will be home this afternoon fingers crossed!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I will post here since this is where I do most of my reading and posting ;) ;)

So ya don't get offended I will answer your PM"s when I get home :D >:D< I know some will have forgotten and say "darn she is online and not answering me"! =))

I am scheduled for 9am. I should be home around 4pm. Then set up with my laptop on the couch. Im only allowed to use the bathroom and thats it till tomorrow.
They might stent today but that is only in a emergency situation and if they feel it needs to be done a.s.a.p. Otherwise my follow up is on the 18th and we will go from there.
I got my pain meds lowered for my back already. YIpee Yeha <:P NOT but it will all be ok.
This is my last script my ortho wants my PCP to takeover. Yes I know here we go again with this crazy world and Drs an meds. 7wks out and they drop ya like a fly on the ground :? :? Hello not fusing yet, still a long road ahead to catch up on walking Since Iv DONE NONE :jawdrop: ~X( Ok I won't turn this into a rant :H :H

Ya'all have a awesome day. I will post when I get home.
Lots of love!
Huggies
Terri >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< O:)
advertisement

Comments

• good luck girl!! u will be fine. i will state the obvious before anyone else----> post when u get back!! :H
  • Good luck today Terri >:D< >:D<
  • Hello everyone, Terri asked that I post this for her.

i am home.. my arm is in a splint, there was no pulses in my femoral arteries 2 do the test, so they went through my arm. no blockage in my legs. alot of blockage in my stomach. no blood flowing in my legs.

so i go the 18th to set up bypass surgery. im very sore. will answer all emails and comments sun or mon when i can bend my arm.lots of luv thanks 4 the prayers ..................

i can read just no typing lol 2 hard w/ 1 arm ughhhhh
  • Leave it to you to get someone else to do all the typing for you! Smart girl! =))

Glad that you are home and doing well. Bummer they had to go through your arm, but glad they were able to find what and where the blockage is. Tuesday is only a hop skip and a jump away.

Rest up,

"C"

Oh and thanks Shell for doing the typing and translation!
  • Hey, I am a copy and past type of person!
  • Terri, I'm so glad it went well. I didn't even know they could go through your arm. Interesting. Rest up and we look forward to hearing from you.

Love you much!
  • Terri, yay you are all done and home =D> . I am so glad to hear the news that all went well and you know the problem and have a plan to fix you up. Now rest up and be careful with that arm. Oh no, you are gonna have typing withdrawal, LOL =)) Love ya girlie, >:D< Cali-Sue
  • Wishing you healing thoughts now and on the 18th that you'll get through this with no difficuties. All the best. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • So nice of you to let us know...leave it to you to to things in the unconventional style! Just hang in there a little longer, love, things have got to get better! Many hugs going your way.
  • ty ty ty ty eve1 plus shell ;) ;) O:) :* :D >:D< >:D<

"c" u shush over there!! :$ :$ =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :* :* :* :* :*

the arm is easier but more risks
    still sore in the arm and neck but they had my arm twisted [( [( [( plus she said w/ back and neck problems made it spazzzzzzzz.
    fent made me sick :sick: :sick: not that way but i felt like crap till this AM
    YES ME 100 IV form/7 of valium @ i was still talking :))( :))( :))( oh and add 10 of lortab plus soma and 2 hrs for pain relief in my arm @) @) @) @) image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" /> image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />

k will type more later stll in the splint (|: (|: :H
    BYPASS here i come!! :D :D :D :D

be strong eve1!!! keep up hope and never ever give up!! B) B)

• Wishing you a speedy recovery: you deserve nothing less! You are a wonderful example of how to keep a positive outlook :)
    So sorry you have to go through more though. I am keeping you in my prayers. Donna
  • Hey there girl,

So sorry I have been sort of MIA for a bit i will post about that later.

I am glad to hear that the docs found what they were looking for and will go in and fix it. Your so young and I think the Bypass will come of well for you....your a fighter and a trooper who has a great attitude and good spirit.....you amaze me !!!!! ;) O:) O:) You got the angels watching over you!!

So the 18th of November is the big day? Do you know what time you will be going in? I want to remember to say a special little prayer for you just as your going in.....

What a long long road...hopefully after the bypass things will start moving along they way they are supposed to and you will ba able to feel better and get some fusion going!

I do think of you often and I am sure you get those messages and know that already...
    Much love hon and rest up for you surgery!
    How is your family holding up throough all of this? Good I hope.
    Chrissy
  • Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Welcome back. I did miss you. I don't care if you were only gone for one day. One day without you is like a day without sunshine. :)))
  • Bypass - what Coronary Artery Bypass?

OO I hope you'll be ok, sending you strong vibes (causing a storm around Cuba they are!!) to get better quick.

I also hope this is the cause of your ongoing pains. xx
  • hang in there...sooner or later you'll be through with all of the latest medical/surgical issues and can begin to fuse. :) Terri
advertisement