Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

WELCOME BACK RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIESTESSPRIESTESS Posts: 807
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:24 AM in Water Cooler
Papa , you were missed so much while you were gone but I hope that you and Miss Pat had a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be great to see you posting again....the boards are NOT the same when you are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D<
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome back!!! The natives have been a bit restless in your absence. They almost seem to be like "the Pirates of the Caribbean", although not quite as classy.

"C"
  • Wow, that vacation must have been something. I just looked at your new avatar--mmm, mmm, mmm.....Pat brought home a new man. =D> =D> =D>

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Wow that "foreign" air sure did work wonders on your, uh, physique!
    Where's my rock?

:D

Glad you are home. Where you belong. Now, get back to 'work'!

;)

Missed ya!

Jeaux
    B)
  • Ron,
    Hope you had a wonderful time on vacation! You earned it!

Now back to reality and our wonderful cold and rainy November weather... :*

Stephanie

• Welcome back, hope you had great vacation.
  • welcome home papa bear.
    hope you took some long naps, ate alot of food, sat in the jaccuzzi all the time, saw some awesome things as this was a trip of a life time..

and p.s. by the say "C" makes no sense so don't mind her =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) she has been just so silly and controlling while you have been gone =)) =)) =)) =))
    luv ya cccccccccccc

luv ya to papa ron!!! :* :* :* :*
  • You out there? Did we jump the gun on welcoming you home? I hope you made it home and all is well. Pop in when you can and let us know how your trip was. Enough playing! Time to get back to work. :P
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • The lines come from his favorite movie. He will understand.

"controlling"? Lost me there girl.

"C"
    TerriJV said:
    welcome home papa bear.
    hope you took some long naps, ate alot of food, sat in the jaccuzzi all the time, saw some awesome things as this was a trip of a life time..

and p.s. by the say "C" makes no sense so don't mind her =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) she has been just so silly and controlling while you have been gone =)) =)) =)) =))
    luv ya cccccccccccc

luv ya to papa ron!!! :* :* :* :*
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,717
    I am back in the USA.
    Thanks for all the nice words that you posted here.
    Our vacation was super. We did more in 2+ weeks than I could have ever imagined.
    From picking chestnuts and fresh mushrooms up on a high mountain, to visiting the town where my name came from, to picking olives for a farmer to make olive oil it was our best vacation. We ended it with a stay at a bed and breakfast that was in a village high up in the mountains in Umbria, with no cars and the houses that are over 1300 years old!

Now its back to reality and checking in on everything.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hey, just asking...... :O
    jeauxbert said:
    Hey, just asking...... :O
    Jeaux I hope they were the normal eating kind... But then again, after eating some of them, I did have a lot of visions!

I did bring home some rocks! Just give me your address (if thats ok with you) and I will send you a rock from the Coliseum in Rome
  • I bet you DID see all KINDS of visions.

Can I trust you with my home address? You aren't one of those "cyber stalkers" are you? :))(

Thanks Ron!

Jeaux
    Jeaux, just take one good look at my face - doesnt it seem like a passive mild mannered person??

And besides, all those alleged incidents in the past didn't hold up, there were no witnesses! Some how they all disappeared.
  • and welcome back. It sounds like you had a fantastic trip!! :)))
  • dilauro said:
    Jeaux, just take one good look at my face - doesnt it seem like a passive mild mannered person??

And besides, all those alleged incidents in the past didn't hold up, there were no witnesses! Some how they all disappeared.
    HOW did they disappear?????Hmmmmmmmmmmm???? image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />

Hey I wanna rock , could it be my pet rock? I need a friend , a pet rock would make a great friend....I am so lonely.... 8}
advertisement