Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi all, I'm Patrick, I've had 3 surguries since January, the last was a 2 level fusion on September

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
I've had 3 surguries since January, the last was a 2 level fusion on September 22,2008 I'm 39. I'm worried if I'll ever work again.
advertisement

Comments

• Welcome to the forum I just read your post and i thought i had something to complain about until i saw how many surgeries you had. I had two surgeries eight months apart but nothing like what you are suffering. I wish you good health and a speedy recovery. I also hope you are able to return to work as soon as you are well enough. Take care and God bless.
    Evelyn :H
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions can. it is probably time to take a break from the surgeries and let your body really heal up. >:D< have a look around and make yourself at home. check out the "Good News" forum for a read on successful SH surgeries. you might check the "Back and Neck surgery" forum as well. ask plenty of questions and follow your doctor's orders to the tee!! good luck! Jenny :)
  • Try not to despair yet. You are still very early in the recovery process and hopefully will heal and get much better than you are now. Good luck and please keep us posted.
  • Don't despair it's still early in your recovery. One day at a time. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • You have to take one step at a time, and believe in your heart, you will get well one day. At times, with our body pains, it just reminds us to slow down a little, for now, you know. I used a lot of 'this time' to meditate what is true happiness. Keep a positive outlook, and do not give yourself excuses. In the meantime, come here for laughter. Alright, where is that ice cream man now? This man needs a triple scoop.

zach
advertisement