Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Greetings

reptilesrreptiles Posts: 15
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
Happy to have stumbled upon this forum!

I've been a health-care worker for >30 years. Broke my back while working; currently in Workers Comp hell ~X(

My Cobra expired; I'm uninsured presently.

My goodness how life can change.

I hope I might share my experiences and learn from others here.

Regards,

Reptiles

advertisement

Comments

• Hiya >:D< Welcome To Spine Health :D I hope you enjoy this site as much as we do :) We can help and advise you based only on our personal experiences :? The site is full of information :) , we also have a chat room 8} , hope to see you there :)

Angie :H
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i do hospice care so we have a little bit in common besides pain. there is a "Health Insurance" forum you might want to look at. make yourself at home and have a look around. good luck as you seek pain relief! =D> Jenny :)
  • I am sorry to hear of your health insurance lapse. That can really make it difficult when you are dealing with spine issues and pain. Have you thought about applying for medicare or checking to see if your state has a program that might help? Good luck to you and please keep us posted.
  • I also am on compensation, I was a cna at a nursing home. You will see all of my problems listed in my sig. down below!!!!
    Welcome to the board >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< .
  • I appreciate the warm welcome and suggestions.

I'm still reading the forum messages... spent many hours yesterday. It is amazing how many people have similar experiences (and how the System makes it difficult for so many to get the help they need.)

Regards,

Reptiles
advertisement