Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Network Spine Analysis - Anyone had it done?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
Hi all, has anyone ever tried "Network Spinal Analysis" and have you had any results from it - good or bad? I have spinal stenosis and 7 pinched nerves to the point that I have burning and numbness in both legs and trouble walking and a pretty crumby back from C3 down - the results of a car falling on me 25 years ago. I'm willing to try anything but have no insurance so I try something it has to work or I can't afford to do it.
advertisement

Comments

• I haven't heard of Network Spinal Analysis. Perhaps someone else familiar with that would come along and help you. That must've been traumatic seeing from your condition when the car fell on you. Happy Holidays. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Hi Francis, my daughter used to be an assistant of a NSA doctor. It is officially considered a form of chiropractic. She obviously heard from a lot of patients there and most of them were very happy with the results. I tried it myself a couple of time with not much results. I would have continued but it was too far from home. It is a very gentle and subtle kind of therapy, sometimes the doctor doesn't even touch your skin. I guess it is supposed to work on "energy fields". As I said it didnt work for me, but may be I didn't try it long enough. Good luck!