Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

6 month post op check up today

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Well, bright and early this morning, I had my CT Scan and Xrays done. Doctor says I'm ahead of schedule (not really sure what that meant) for fusing. So that's good news to know. He said in July everything should be totally fused. We're about 80% there.

I asked about any pain or numbness/tingling. He said it is still normal to have that happen as the nerves are still figured out what is going on. Another good thing to know.

So I've had minimal pain lately, I'm allowed to do some weight lifting but not over my head or heavy lifting on a weight bench and he recommended to keep walking, which is one of my New Year's resolutions...to get more active.

Now if my Achille's tendon wasn't so swollen from running the other day, I'd be fine. LOL

Hope everyone else is doing well. Hang in there as I still am, this stuff takes time. I also gave my doctor's nurse a big hug because she's been there for me when I called with my crazy questions (which weren't really crazy if you've never felt these things before).