Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Prayers for Brokenlady[Marlee] and her son......please!!

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hi everyone, I went into chat last night only to find our good friend Brokenlady[marlee],quite anxious and distressed.......her son had been involved in a car crash, although he is home now, marlee was telling me that he suffered a stroke and he also has a blocked artery which is 49% and 59% blocked.As many of you will know marlee is a tower of strength to everyone on here, often researching different things for different people,offering help and support in any way she can and providing a listening ear in chat...i have personal experience of marlee helping me out many a time and im sure i speak for loads of people on here when i say that.....ur a little angel marlee :X ,I would ask everyone for their help,support and prayers for marlee,her family and especially her son.Marlee I just wanted you to know that im thinking of u right now and what u are all going through, im actually going to go to church today and put up a little candle marlee....again thinking of u all :) :X ur friend viva!

• Although I'm not familiar with you BrokenLady, I know that you must be going through a hard time. I will definitely mention you and your son in my prayers also. God bless....
  • hang in there my friend. know that for as often as you have been there for me and all of the rest of us spineys, we are proud to be able to be here for you now.

when our child is in pain, we as parents feel their pain as well.

my heart, and thoughts go out to you in this time, and best wishes for a speedy recovery for your son.

• Marlee, I lifted you both in prayers last night at church. This is both a burden and a blessing because through that car crash things will become known that your son can be aware of and receive treatment and medication to manage or resolve.
    I am just one of many here at SH who do appreciate you for the endless support you give, the companionship in chat, your knowledge and eagerness to provide help and information.
    You are loved... and we are here for you

• I greatly appreciate your support and prayers through all this. Its been very scary going through this with my son. He is going to be throughly checked out by drs to find out how this blockage could have occured. Even though this is serious I also feel blessed by god that this was found because we had no idea he had this wrong with him. I've always enjoyed helping everyone in chat...all of us need this at times. most of us when we first find sh...we are newly diagnosed and very scared. I'm happy to help everyone to find answers about our conditions or hook up ppl who have similiar spine issues. thanks everyone for your kind words. big hugss everyone ...cya soon in chat.
  • but hopeful that all will turn out well. Marlee-take care of yourself as you care for your family. I will be thinking of you all in prayer and thought. Good luck and please tell your son there are many people wishing him well.
  • my friend , you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. We have chatted many times and I know you to be a very special woman...if there is anything at all that I can do for you then please , please just let me know and I will be there and do whatever I can for you. Much love , Miki
  • I wish the best for you Marlee. I will pray for your son and for you as well. Get well soon!
  • thanks everyone for the prayers and support. It feels special to know that people do care, and they reach out to others on here.
  • i will say a prayer for your son...
  • Thank you bigcat it means a lot.
  • Hey Marlee
    Just from the short time I've been chatting with you I know in my heart you are a very special lady. I hold you and your son in my prayers. I pray this is the beginning of a journey that leads to many resolutions for the both of you. We will just reject anything negative and know that our God is an awesome God and your son is craddled in HIS arms as well as you too. I lift you both up and claim the very best for you.I'm here for you any time:-)

• I'm keeping you and your son in my thoughts, Marlee.

If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me.

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    as you probably know Ranger has his thoughts with you and your family. You have been wonderful support for many of us here at S-H and as you can see there are so many of us here that want to return the favor.
    Take care my friend and I wish you only the best!
  • I hope everything turns out allright for your son Marlee. You've been through so much yourself. I will remember you in my thoughts and say a special prayer for your son's healing. >:D< Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • vicki, thanks for the support and prayers. I'm glad we met and became friends. I think ben would be happy we met. thanks for being there for me vicki you have helped me immensely with my questions and concerns.
  • We have been through a lot together. You are always so available to others, and your research is second to none.

I pray for you and your family and your son. I know the fear of TIA's and how life changing an event they can be. So so should you need anything, please feel free to just give us all a holler.
  • im sorry if i excluded anyone sorry if i did i didnt mean to. your prayers and support means so much to me. thanks for being there for me.
  • Marlee and me are twins sperated at birth . O:)
    Marlee Sorry I haven't been around for the last cuple of days .....too show you my love !
    Our friendship will NEVER end You have always been included in my prayers and well wishes.
    ever since my fist day in chat Marlee has been there for me.I really feel badly that I have not been around for you hun.

I will be back soon....until then my arms are wrapped tightly around you and your family.
    Talk to you soon SIS.........lol
    Love ya.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you, your son and whole family.
  • thanks dan! you can always make me laugh! take care dan...m
  • sweetie how is everyone doing? How are you holding up my friend? I just wanted to check in with you and let you know that you all are still in my thoughts and prayers....
  • the dr finally called today. he set up an appt. on monday for my son. so we will see then whats next. im hanging in there. thanks everyone for the support....m
  • I'm sorry to hear about your son's accident and I pray that he recovers fully from this. I can't imagine how terrible it was for him and for all of you. I hope your son feels better soon, and we are always here whenever you need us. Take care
  • thanks meyday for your kind words of support. take care...m
  • I am praying for you and your family...
  • Hi Marlee,

I am so glad that the Dr called, and you can get in on Monday. I hope it all goes well, and you get the answers so you can move forward. I am praying for you and your whole family. Please let us know how he is and how you are.

gentle hugs,

• marlee,maybe in a small way this was kinda off a blessing,now they have found the blocked artries they will be able to help him,there are so many cardiac ops they can do now i pray that one of this will help your son back to health,thinking off u
  • thanks for the support ben...take care...m