Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

failed back surgery

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in New Member Introductions
new at this, looking for support. anyone with the same complaints as me. surgery not successful and now i am feeling very alone and depressed. lower back fusion and instrumentation. feeling like an alien. dr's filling me pain drugs, think i'm becoming addicted. does any one care http://www.spine-health.com/sites/all/modules/smileys/packs/Yahoo/crying.gif

• Welcome to SH. You will meet many members here that are great at being supportive as well as understanding what you are going through. I am sorry for what you are going through but glad that you found this site. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  • I understand how you feel. Both my surgeries failed to bring me relief and I'm left with chronic pain and I also need medications to function. It's not a great place to be, but we must hang on for our sanity's sake and for our loved ones too. I have hope that something else technologically will come along to help us all out with our pain. Please take comfort that here are people like you who deal with this every day. I hope we can be of help to you and provide moral support. :)
  • I have had three cervical disc surgeries and now the diagnosis of failed back surgery - post-laminectomy surgery, cervical. I know how you feel. Keep reading here to see what others are doing that might help you and know that you are not alone. Take care.