Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Lumbars Bulged

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:27 AM in Lower Back Pain
Just Wanted to hear from people going thru what iam going thru. I've had 6 injections seemed they worsen my pain now my doctor put me on some kind of musle relaxer i was trying to find some info on.I'm also on hydrocodones i would like to get off of. Can anybody give me some advice please.

• Welcome to Spine Health!! I'm sorry you are suffering. I am also a lumbar patient. I hope you are able to find something that works and gives you relief. You may need to get a second opinion from another doctor. Have you done that already or do you have that option?

Take care,

• Hello Cherish22
    Sorry to hear you are suffering like that.Man thought i was in bad shape.
    My Doctor put me on muscle relaxer today and they are going to burn my nerves in my back above my lumbars just not sure about that kinda afraid about them making me worse.Do you know anything about that(nerve burning)?
    You will also be in my prayer's Cherish22.
    I will be wainting to hear from you soon hopefully.I wanted to tell you about what med's i'm on Methacarbonmal somthing like that and norco hydrocondone's 10m. Very addicting.
    Can you give me some feedback on that also please?
    Thax so much.
  • Hi,

Im kind of concerned about a similar thing. I was advised today by one doctor to have an injection so that I could exercise more rigorously.....

My concern is that covering up the pain to do something my body is clearly telling me not to do is not going to help in the long run. If I have a compressed nerve, and doing alot of physical activity aggravates that....how is covering it up to be able to aggravate it further a good idea?

• I"m with you on that,it's scary to know i'm still hurt just can't feel it.That can't be good sound's good supposely pain free but that's just a maybe. Injection didn't work for me.But it does work for some people injection also in the long run aren't good for your spine or bone cause's bones to weakend and become brittle from the sport's medicine.
    Good luck to you tiffany.
This discussion has been closed.