Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My Update

WickedPainWWickedPain Posts: 26
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:27 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hello All :)

I am home in some pain but home. The neck and arm pain is gone like magic, just sore. ADF went well the prestige disk was a good fit, the only issue we had was the anastisia(sp) it took me longer than most to wake up and I was sick when I did. Thank you all for your concern I will update again in a few days.

• So glad all went smoothly for you Karen! And most importantly, you found instant relief from pain. The discomfort associated with surgery is nothing in comparison. Take good care of yourself now.

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery,

• Hi Karen....great to hear that your original pain is gone already. Yep, the anesthetic can make people feel sick afterward. All the best with your recovery and keep us all posted :)

Keep positive!

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

• So glad that your surgery is over and that you already are having good results! You've heard it before but don't overdo. Follow your doc's orders to the "t" and don't hesitate to call him/her if you have any issues.

Keep us up to date!!
  • Isn't it a great feeling to be home? You've still got work to do, but the worst is over.

Welcome home and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!

• I wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and stories. I have been doing well really really tired and sore but better. The pain is mostly gone… I have had weird neck pain and some pain in my index finger but never as bad as before. I know I do not know a lot of you but just by reading the forum every day I feel like I know you all. It is nice to know that others have been through this, are doing well, and are willing to share their stories... so thank you all for sharing.
  • I just wanted to say Hi :)
    I haven't been on in forever but so far everything is great. It is the best thing I ever did. 8 months and I am still completely pain free.
  • That is the best news I heard today. Thanks for letting us know, it is always uplifting to hear something positive.

Keep up the good work, and keep in touch,