Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

week 9

mrs pmmrs p Posts: 230
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
week 9 isnt time sure flying by!!

well mush to my amazement i have lost 1kg this week.
to be totally honest i have no idea how i lost any weight this week because i was so so bold!!!
i had a munch attack all week!!
but sure ill not complain lol.

good luck to all the rest of you and i sure hope to see some of the old names pop up here this week.
were have you all gone to???
come on guys summer is approaching and you NEED this weight off!!!

• no change for me on the scale this week...
    but considering the emotional roller coaster i was on, i guess thats ok!

congrats to you mrs p. for finally moving that stuborn pound!...im sure its mates will be sure to follow it soon!

as for the rest of us, if we can do this, we can do any thing!...oh, and after all, tomorrow is another day if the the scale didnt give you any good news today!
  • This week I stayed the same, I am still at 266. Nothing too exciting but needed to post for the week.

• I am on the cardiac diet and have lost 2 lbs. but has been slow because I binge on the weekends. I need to step up my exercise program. Ididn't know if ya'll go to the chat room or not. Maybe I just missed you Take care.

• Here I am. Sorry things been a bet out of control here for past few weeks. So I will get busy working on this again. But really nothing new to report. I agree with bub spring is fast approaching and will be happy getting back out to walk. Now of course I have another goal to meet as well. Seems for some reason my dog gaining all the weight to. So the vet have biggest losers for dogs going on. I think we on top of the list. So she needs to get out and walk with me more. They have a prize if you win. Guess what it is? You got it more food.....rofl. So as the weather gets warmer here, we will certainly be out walking away. Good luck to the rest of everyone. Paula i heard you were going to shame ppl this week so I rushed right over to not be named and shamed....lol but you know every now and then a good swift kick in the tail is what I need.
This discussion has been closed.