Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

reintroduction, hi all, I'm fancypants!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in New Member Introductions
And since I am technically not a new member, I am reintroducing myself since I've been gone quite a while! Which I will explain somewhere, LOL, don't know where and it's a long story which also involves me not having access to a computer.

I am in need of a 3 level ACDF of C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7. I was rear-ended on 12/21/04, have multiple docs, oh so chronic pain and battles with the insurance company even though we went to trial last year and I still have not seen a cent! My mom is crazy, my sister does the best she can (which ain't much) and my family is not supportive of my condition at all.

I didn't mean to abandon you guys, it wasn't by choice really, things have been really, really bad. I hope that all of you are doing well and I miss you so much Papa Ron and Mama Griff! Maybe I'll be able to achieve stability one day!

• I will post the update in Matters of the Heart tomorrow...I am too tired and sore to sit at the computer but I will be back on...I need a laptop but that purchase has so far eluded me, just isn't in the budget with all the meds and lack of health insurance and lack of money coming in...

So I will do it tomorrow! looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!
  • i remember that name!!!
    my name on the 2 previous sites was just paula machugh.
    Ive been around these parts for a few yrs now but didn't go to chat until jan08 after my surgery......i was shy and didn't think chat was for me never been in a chat room until i logged in that day and never been of it since!!!!! others here may tell you i ain't a bit shy but believe me i was!!!!!!really really lol
    glad to see you back on board with us and hope to bump into you in chat real soon.

LOVE P
  • I don't think I've ever seen your posts, but wanted to say "Hi" since I've had the surgery that you need. Feel free to PM if you want to vent or have any questions.

Welcome back!
  • I think I'm cursed! I have been sick since the last post and still not feeling all that great but am about to post the update in matters of the heart!

Thanks everyone for you're welcoming me back...

Cath, I would love to know about the surgery! Any information you could give me about the before, after and recovery would be great! I'm hoping that the neorosurgeon will call me sometime this year...He was supposed to call in January or February and here is March and nary a word!

Thanks again for all of your hi's! Glad to see the new and the old faces again.