Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Texas lost one of her own today

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,441
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Water Cooler
Lt. Stuart J. Alexander went home to be with his lord last night, after a repeat offender ran him down during a police chase. the person who murdered him was no stranger to the police or community with his violent nature. The thin red line between us and them just got a wee bit thinner today, but we are the better served for having had him as our guardian here in Corpus Christi, Texas.
to all those who serve, have served, or at least try, a tip of my head in thanks to you.
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• His family will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Texas in general is near and dear to my heart and I pray for those across that state who protect and serve every day. I like you would like to thank all of those who put on a uniform in order to protect the innocent. All cowboys tonight will be putting their Stetsons over their hearts in honor of him I am sure.
    Rest in peace Lt. Stuart J Alexander.
  • its funny where and how life takes you here then there. I know many in uniform both civil and military, in harms way voluntarily. its a higher noble calling, that thin clairion call to the heart, but it seems some only hear the calling as a distant cool breeze in summer, where others hear the choir.
    heaven has gained a true heart, while his family is left with the fading light he brought to their little world.

where is the justice where human garbage gets a free ride in prison, where tax payers pay for their crime, 3 hots and a cot, medical, dental,etc, whereas we struggle to make ends meet?
    and where a family is left without a husband, father, companion, soulmate, friend, confidant, shoulder.
    there has to be a better place
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Hi Ranch, I think I heard about this last night while watching a program on TV. For the life of me, I can't remember what program it was, however, they were discussing the Mexico/U.S. drug problems. They didn't give the name of the deceased, however, I knew it almost had to be Lt. Alexander that you had mentioned yesterday.

I think the police chief was arrested, after learning he had some involvement in this case? I'm so sorry to hear that another good man has given his life for this cause.

It certainly sounded like this man you speak so highly of since they said the same good things about him and it happened in Texas. It is so sad to see the direction in which our country seems to be headed. I pray this situation can be resolved soon before many more lives will be taken. It's hard to be too optimistic that this madness can be brought to a halt and soon, however, my prayers continue that our country can and will be the same great place it once was in which to live.

Don't get me wrong, we live in the best country in the world, and my grandson serves in the Marines, it's just scary with all the craziness going on at this time.

Take care,
  • LT. Stuart was killed by a repeat offender. the chief you spoke of was from another area of the state. the border wars" are growing daily as drug lords consolidate their hold on the countryside. we are near one of the drug corridors here.
    dont let your kids go to mexico on spring break, its bad enough on normal times...
    Lt. Stuart is going to be buried in San Antonio, Tx. today.
    KRIS TV.COM for info
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health