Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Checking In...... Mike and I are finally engaged, wanted to share!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hello everyone. I hope all is well and your pain is well managed. I haven't been around much lately..... just out livin' life and following my own advice!

Mike and I are engaged!!! I received a gorgeous 1/2 carat Heart shaped solitare last week, kinda out of no where.... although we HAVE been together for over 2 years now. I am on cloud nine and am enjoying the view. I told him that if he turned around and bought me a 20 carat diamond, I wouldn't love it anywhere near what I have now. I have exactly what I want already. I love him so much and I am so happy. It feels good to say that for sure.

Well, I just wanted to share my happiness with those who have helped me get to this point in my life.

God bless you all!

Your greatful friend,

Amy :o)

• That's wonderful! I am so happy for you. Heart shaped, too! Wow. I bet it's beautiful.

Take care. I am glad you shared this wonderful news with us!

• Congratulations Amy. That's great news.

• Way ta go!
    happyness and love to you both!!!!spread those angel wings and get some air!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Congratulations are in order. I am happy for you & hope all goes well. Hope your feeling better also.

God bless, Norm
  • Thanks for the well wishes. I just couldn't be happier right now.

I have a great PCP who is taking really good care of me.... my Effexor is finally down to a normal level and I am no longer taking 2 times the recommended max dosage, so that feels really good. My pain is well controlled (knock on wood) even with the recent blizzard we had and cold weather and all. I have more energy than I used to and have been up "doing" more than I have been down resting, and that feels really great, too. I'm not saying I am ready for the New York Marathon or anything, but I feel like I am up for alot more now than I used to be and that is just a miracle in itself in my eyes. I am thankful for all that I have, and am not dwelling on the "have nots" so much.

I feel like the only reason I am in this wonderful place that I am in, is not in any small part because of the support and caring that I have continually recieved here at SH. It makes my heart swell when I poke my head in here every now and again, to see the support and caring given out to so many, and that the community here grows by leaps and bounds on a daily basis. What a wonderful place for those in need to come to.... to find the help they so desperately need. To find that they are not alone in their fight. To know that this community has open arms for all who need her. God bless all who make SH what it is. I am a perfect example of the success of this site..... having been so so down, and to beable to wake up as I do now, feeling good, feeling supported and feeling like I am a whole person.... not someone who is defective. Bravo to you all.

May this find you all in as little pain as possible. With a smile on your face, and a song in your heart. If you are new here, please stick around and watch the miracle for yourself!!!!

Peace, love and hugs to all,

• We need to change your name to... YAY-MY, get it, yaymee,well, you get the gist!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Ranch..... lol..... I like that!! May have to legally change it to that!!!

It feels good to feel good. Just wish I could bottle it and sell it to others.... wish it were that easy.

Nice to see you again! It's been way too long. Even tho I'm not here much anymore I hope that my SH family knows that I keep you all in my daily thoughts and prayers. True story!!!

• Long time, no see, girl!! That is fantastic news - have you set a date yet? How are the kidlets? Glad to hear life is treating you well right now....keep in touch!!

• And our chats. I could give you my email addy and maybe we could stay better in touch that way?? I'd like that alot.

We are still working on a date. We want to go to Vegas and spend a cool weekend there, before we get on our very 1st cruise. I just cant wait. I am constantly doing the "snoopy dance" on the inside, but I like the feeling.

How are your boys doing? And how about YOU.... how are YOU doing these days? I hope that you are in a good place these days with the pain.

Well, SO SO glad to see you. One of my oldest and dearest friends on SH. One of the very 1st people to take an intrest in me and give me incredibly insightful and sound advice. It got me thru on more than ONE bad day and I thank you a million times over.

Amy xoxxo