Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The "IF" game.....

avaccaroaavaccaro Posts: 76
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Okay, Here's another game...

Every sentence starts with "If I...." You fill in the blank, then start an "If I..." for the next person.

For example, if you are the next player, you might see this:

If I could be any animal, I would be a ____________________

Then you might fill in the blank this way:

If I could be any animal, I would be a cat.

Then you start an "If I..." for the next person.

Here's one to get us started:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do and why?

• If I could be invisible for a day, I would (too many to choose from) spend a day in my surgeon's office to see if he says the same things to everyone.

next question

If I were still young and beautiful, I would ____________________.

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • still young and beautiful, I would go to the doctor and use my smooth moves to see if it changes his perception.

If I was a doctor, I would_______________________

Can't wait to hear this one!
  • If I was a doctor, I would______________
    specialize in boobs (*)(*) @) >:D<

If I were a rich man or woman I would buy ?______________________
  • If I were a rich woman I would buy millions of flyer hours, so that any spiney on here who wanted to fly and meet another spiney could just get on a plane and go ! =D>
    (Just imagine the jaccuzzi parties !!)

If I could meet anyone in history it would be ......?
  • Edgar Allen Poe. He's creepy!
    But I like him.

If I could be anyone in the world, it would be __________
  • If I could be anyone in the world, it would be ?__________
    Myself with a healthy med. free body and strong pain free spine.

If I could have any job in the world I woud want to be a ?__________________.

• if i could have any job in the world i would want to be a wag!!!!!!

if i could change anything in the world it would be.....................
  • it would be that everyone here on this website, visitor or member,not need to be here because their backs, necks, legs, minds, hearts, and spirits would be well enough that they would be out there living la vida loco.

Mrs. P - what's a WAG?

"IF I COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, OR BEYOND, I WOULD GO _________________________."
  • If I could go anywhere in the world, or beyond, I would go to heaven and hold my little niece!

If I could tell someone exactly what I thought of them it would be (No Names).......