Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Left Leg Pain

MissPiggyMMissPiggy Posts: 76
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Chronic Pain
Yesterday I bent over to put my shoe on and a sharp pain began in my R butt cheek and proceeded down the outside of my calf. I tried to sit upright and the pain shot up my R side on up to the R side of my head like a frying pan hit me. I called my neurologist to get me in or at least call me. I still have heard nothing. Last night I got up to go to bed and thought I was getting sick to my stomach but I was try to pass-out. Today I have pain in my L leg and it gives out when I try to walk and several times a strong pain in my L groin. I don't want to go to an Urgent Care or ER because I will just bo told to go home and take all your meds and maybe go away. I want to be told exactly what my problem is. This is sooo... old. Somethings gotta give. Any suggestions? Thanks for listening.

• Have you tried a muscle relaxer or any pain relief meds? Sounds like you pulled or strained something. I know you can go to www.rxovernight.net and order medications without a prescription or insurance as they have online U.S. licensed doctors and pharmacies. They sell the same FDA approved meds as your local pharmacy but much cheaper.

Check it out and hopefully this will help get you some relief!
  • Keep trying your Neurologist or your PCP he can order and MRI and also get you on pain meds. I had to go to ER because my Dr was on vacation. They only took xrays and noted bone spurs but he said everyone gets bone spurs as you age. Anyway at least I had pain meds until I saw my Dr to ask for an MRI. If you still have a headache though you should go to Urgent care or ER they usually have a minor clinic in the same department. Hope you're feeling better. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
This discussion has been closed.