I've heard some people say they are given MRI's, some CT scans, and even CAT scans post-fusion to see if there is bone growth. I cannot have an MRI, but because of some of my issues, and for curiosity as to whether fusion is working, I want to know what my NS should order for me. I need answers regarding my night problems (see sig), and I really need them now. I have not been released for work, but since money is now non-existent, I need him to tell me go ahead or put it in my notes that my recovery is going to be longer than originally expected. I also would like some kind of estimate as to WHEN he thinks I will need the second fusion (for L4-L5), that he originally considered with a 2 level, but decided against.