Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in New Member Introductions
hello everyone i'm new here.i'm just trying to figure out where things are in this forum and how things work.PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME.(SMILE)i already heard aDOOR SHUT IN MY FACE!!!WHATS THAT ABOUT??.any way in 2007 i had a total right hip replacement.i stayed out of work for about 2 months and finally went back.prior to the hip surgery i was haveing trouble with my lower back.the pain in my hip was so great that i no longer could feel the pain in my back.since the surgery on my hip the pain is BACK WITH A VENGENCES IN MY BACK.I HAD A MRI DONE AND MY L4 AND L5 DISC IS MILD DEGENERATION.the doctors say i need surgery I DON'T WANT SURGERY.i take hydrocodone 10/325 x4 a day so that i can continue to work.it's hard to get out of bed some days but "I OWE I OWE SO OFF TO WORK I GO".GOD FORBID I F I DON'T TAKE MY PAIN MEDS!!!.sorry i'm so long,can any body out there relate to this story???

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842

For a Spine-Health Site introduction, Click on :

Welcome To Spine-Health

If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Priestess , Bruce , Paulgla, DiLauro

The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

Please remember that all information you receive from members on this forum is NOT
    formal medical advise. You should always consult with your doctors.

To get back to the Forums, you can always click on Forum Home

Please feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message
    The probably isnt a member here who has been in your shoes or are in the same position. To get yourself started go through the FAQ] section. That will provide details on how to navigate around this site.
    The 'close' door sound could have come from exiting the CHAT room. That is just a standard sound, no offense meant.
    The more details you can provide us with, the more detailed type of responses you can get.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • hi hun , oh yes i can relate to the i have to work bit , all i want to do is lay down :( just taking 2 days off coz of pain but i think i will have to go on the sick this time and that worries the feck out of me :( , what work do you do hun, i do home care for the elderly and that is not good on my back !

nice to meet you pam :*
  • Hi Pam :)))
    I too am new here.Just signed on here a few days ago. Sorry for your pain. I am sure many of us can relate to your pain. My situation isn't as sevier as your or the others that are here, but I know when your in pain, or something aches, it is no fun. :''( Hope you are able to find some relief soon. I too, have been trying to find my way around here. This does look like a good group to belong to. And there is alot to choose from here. So as a newby myself, I would like to also welcome you. :D
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can.you have come to the right place to meet like minded people. :D i can sure relate to pain and all that goes with it. ~X( just hang out and you will get used to the forum! :D good luck as you seek pain relief! Jenny :)
  • I responded to your post under lower back pain. Glad to have you here.