Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

2 months post S1-L5 fusion with bone graft

crashhccrashh Posts: 40
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Chronic Pain
Hello everyone. Its me again. I hope everyone is doing well. Man has it been a long road for me. Unfortunatly to no avail so far. I had my second back surgery on 3.6.09 my first was a diskectomy in aug of 08. Turns out I was told that the first surgeon messed me up,did not have credentials to operate in my state so he had to write everything off for 2008... yes I know I gonna sue his ass. The main reason I am here today folks is as usual... "chronic pain" I still can hardly walk seems to be getting worse everyday. The bulk of pain is still in my legs . The burning, stabbing , numbness, unbearable chronic pain. I am so tired of the drugs percocet,oxycontin,valium,neurontin,cymbalta,amrix, msconton, morphine. Nothing helps the pain except herbal aroma therapy if you know what I mean( now dont guys start to judge me please). I have PT X3 per week and 1 day is in the pool/spa, i like that! I now have to see a shrink 1 a week for my depression. I just dont know how much more I can take. I cant do my exercises because the pain in my upper legs is so bad I am back using my cane again. So I need everyones help here. I see my lovely pain mngt. doc on 5.13.09 and plan on telligng her no more of those pills I want somthing that will work. So guys I you all to post what meds may helpp or any ideas you may have for my pain management. Oh, they want to settle my workers comp case from this injury after over 1 year that is in 3 weeks wish me luck. I hope everyone is well.

thanks in advance...Brian

This discussion has been closed.