Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

broken sacrum

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in New Member Introductions
I am Mary and I have a broken sacrum...Dr says it will heal in time. Meantime I am swimming and doing a little treadmill. Has anyone had this

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i have not had your problem but we do share pain!! ~X( the warm weather is here and i will be heading for the pool anytime now!! swimming is the best!! :D good luck as you recover!! please keep us posted! :D Jenny :)
  • HI
    My daughter shattered her Sacrum in a RTA back in 1996 and we have just found out she also broke her Facit Joint she is in terrible pain not able to stand upright or put any weight through her leg We only found out 2 weeks ago after seeing another Orthopedic Consultant
    He checked her mri scan 1996 and found the broken Facit Joint she is now having to have an injection to denerve the joint
    Make sure you get checked out for the Facit Joint as
    it ties in with the Sacrum
    My daughter did swim and do gentle exercise at a
    Gym you must find a good trainer who has dealt with people with this injury
    I cant stress enough that you must get someone who know what they are doing to help you
    Good luck
  • Sally, i see you are new to the forum! welcome! :H i am sorry to read of your daughter's problems but so glad that swimming has done so much for her.. it sounds like you are very much on top of things when it comes to your daughter's care! please remember to take care of yourself as well!! we are here anytime you feel the need to chat or get some information. good luck to you and your daughter! i enjoy swimming alot myself.. it offers so much pain relief and relaxation!! Jenny :)