I have been reading your site for a while but this is my first time having a question that I can't really find an answer for on here.
I have been taking 30mg MS-Contin 2x day for only about a month. I have been seeing a pain doctor for about 3. My doctor already knows that the 30mg 2x is not helping me pretty much in the least bit at the moment. Because of this I am about 4 days short on my meds to trade them in for a 40mg oxycontin 3x script.
I am wondering if it would be better to own up to taking slightly more than prescribed of my current medication when I change up because of what I have already expressed to my doctor or should I wait the 4 days so that it seems everything is normal.
I did not take them to abuse them at all its just that my pain gets quite bad at times and I just didnt care at the time.
Has anyone brought in a short script to their doctor for a med change or is that an absolute 'no-no'?
thanks in advance