Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Armed Forces (from all nations)

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,849
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:31 AM in Water Cooler
Personally, I never was in the Military (my days would have been Vietnam) but I still think to this day, that I should have been in the Military, Vietnam or not.

But, I hold a strong bond to anyone who has served for their country. Being a USA citizen, of course I value and respect any man or woman who has put on a uniform to serve and protect the United States.

Still my praise goes beyond that. To all countries and to all man and woman who respect the value of freedom and are willing to put themselves on the line to protect that.

Bravery and Honor doesnt get much higher than that.

My thanks to all that have served, past , present and future.
And special thanks to those that have given up their lives for the sake of our freedom.

I dont mean this to be a political statement , but just a thanks to people that should be thanked.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Ron,

Thank you. I spent 14 years in the Air Force before my back got the best of me. Even if I hadn't been in the military, I would feel the exact same way that you do. Each day was a pleasure to represent such an awesome country and to stand for something that millions of people across the world can only dream of having, Democracy and Freedom. I spent allot of my military career in many different countries that are not so lucky and it makes you appreciate just exactly what you have each day.

I want to thank you and everyone else that stand behind each and every one person that is/has/will serve time in the armed forces.

• Ron, Jason,

Thanks guys! My husband and I are both retired US Air Force and have continued to work for the US Military as civilians. We just can't see doing anything else. We love our country and those who have come before us and will come after us in support of such a great nation, our hats are off to them!

• Semper Fidelis
    Written in Red of blood
    White for the purity of form
    and blue for when Lady Liberty loses one of her own
    There is a table set with Salt, A Lemon and a White table cloth.
    do you understand, America?
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• PapaRon, thank you for starting this thread. Most of us don't think of and thank our troops as often as we should.

I also want to thank each and every member of the armed forces, past, present and future, for their service to our wonderful country. Without them, I'd hate to see where we'd be today.

We fly our flag every day in salute to you.