Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Houston PM Dr?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 51,465
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hello,
I was injured in an automobile accident and am in need of a pain management doctor who accepts Medicaid in the Houston Tx. area. I am in severe pain and out of medication. I was told by a DR that I needed a spinal block and that is what I am seeking from a PM DR. If you know of any doctors in this are who accept Medicaid, PLEASE LIST THEM! Thank You!
advertisement

Comments

• jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,136
    You can contact you medicaid office and they can give you the names of providers in your area.
  • I did call Medicaid and the Doctor's they reffered me to either no longer accepted Medicaid or the number's were no longer in order? I have tried everything! The few that did accept medicaid refused to accept me due to the fact that ALL My Injurys are due to the car accident and they do not handle accident related/ nor/ workman's comp. cases .....even though I recieved Medicaid only BECAUSE OF THIS ACCIDENT! So frustrating.....and yet in so much pain..