Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Photos online for Spine-Health

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,856
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Courtesy of jay911

Jay has been so great in providing instructions for members on how to send photos so they can be used on Spine-Health.
Spine-Health doesn't presently have any library that people can store photos, so Jay went the next step in providing an alternative.
Anyone who loves photography needs to look at the thread that Jay started. There are a lot of really super photos out there. Here is a chance for all members who love taking pictures or just take a picture once in a while to share it with everyone at Spine-Health
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Ron, thanks for the plug :)

So here's my motivation for bringing up photos on spine-health... I've been told by my doc that we're now in wait mode until something "changes" because nobody can find the cause for my back pain and sciatica. So I'm focusing on my photography again, I get a lot of enjoyment from taking pictures. Anyway, I know that when I get to looking at pictures I can "get lost" and take my mind off of my issues a bit. It sounds like others are having the same results so it seems natural for me to make it easier for everyone to enjoy and share of themselves!

Anyway, I'm glad that everyone has been enjoying the photos! I feel bad for nearly monopolizing the photos at this point but I'm sure we'll have more participation.

I have two alternatives available for anyone that wants to share some photos! First, as Ron said above, there is the link to a post that details a bit on how to send me a picture so that you can post the image in the forum. Second, I do have a photo gallery/sharing site that is available for all spine-health members which will allow a member to create their own galleries of photos without the need to email me to host them on my server. Photos on my gallery server can also be inserted into spine-health forum postings.

If anyone has any questions on sharing their photos, feel free to PM or email me. I'll do my best to help anyone share their photos!