Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Michael Jackson and Pain

jeauxbertjjeauxbert Posts: 953
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Water Cooler
Well, sadly, another famous person in pain is gone. Speculation is that he has been taken pain medication.

Be ready for more bad press....

RIP Jacko.

• Ugghhh, that was one of my thoughts too. We all know what it is like to be in chronic pain with back problems.........

I "grew up" with Michael Jackson. A great musician and a troubled man.
  • Yeah, it's like an era that came to an abrupt end. I grew up on Micheal and the Jackson 5 and, for the first time, I reminisce on the good times without the scandals and allegations. How truly sad it is..
  • And sadly Farrah Faucet and Ed McMahon have passed too. All in the same week, truly sad...
  • been a sad week. It surely is an end of an era. It's hard to imagine these people are gone. Farrah was so courageous and she fought til the end. She will always be remembered. Who can forget Ed McMahon being the faithful sidekick to Johnny Carson? And it was wonderful to see their genuine friendship. Truly sad indeed..
  • I grew up listening to Micheal Jackson and he was truly gifted. Have been to many of his concerts, what a genius with his talents. While scandals changed his world and no doubt many other things his musical genius will truly be missed.

Farrah, who didn't have her hair cut or had a brother that had her poster hanging in their room? In my parents house is still a bumper sticker inside one closet door (brother put up) of Farrah's. She was truly a gorgeous women.

Ed Mcmahon, every night the TV stayed on till my parents listened to the opening of the tonight show. As long as I could hear them talking could still sneak on the phone. Once I couldn't hear it anymore knew time to hang up, would be caught for sure if not. What a great voice he had and playing to Johnny's every whim.

They will all truly be missed as great entertainers in their own individual ways. So sad they had to live their last days in so much pain.
  • Well said, Tam, Very thoughtful Eulogies.
  • I watched most of her documentary and it amazed me how hard she fought against her cancer. I was so angry that the worthless paparazzi wouldn't leave her in peace, and wrote that she wanted to die. LIES! Well, they got theirs through a lawsuit and it is a shame that Farrah had to deal with that crap on top of her illness. I couldn't watch anymore of the show because I couldn't stop crying. It was just to much for me to bear. I never did well with sad movies either. There will never exist such a beautiful, courageous woman as Farrah Fawcett.