Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Need help MRI results

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,623
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:32 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
Hi im new here and i was hoping to get some answers about my pain in '02 i was in a really bad car accident we got ran over by a tractor trailer i had some mild back and neck pain and i got a mri done these are the results

2002- disc herniation at T11-12 and bulging disc a T12-11
Herniated disc at T8-9 extending nearly to the thoracic cord, Left sided spur and bulging disc at T5-6
mild reversal of cervical lordortic curvature at C4 and C5
mild uniform disc desiccation throughout the cervical discs and upper thoracic, shallow disc bulge at C4-5 C5-6 C6-7
mild posterior bulge at T1-2
disc space narrowing with mild desiccation L1-2 to L3-4
minimal disc bulge at L5-S1

i went to therapy and got injections the pain slowly got better never totally but i learned how to live with it it never bothered me to sit for an hour or two or take long car rides then 3 months ago i got a job where i was standing for 8 hours and bending forward alot the first week i was sore after 3 weeks it was starting to get really bad but it only hurt at work then over the next month it got extremely worse right between my shoulder blades it was a stabbing pain it felt like there was 300 hundred pounds pressing down on me, it kinda feels like my disc is rubbing and my movement feels like there is friction in my spine then one day i bent foward and a electric pain shot across my back after that my hands started getting pins and needles like 5-9 times a day i finally quit but my pain has not gone away it i cannot sit or stand for longer than 30 minutes the pain is unbearable the most is in between my shoulders but i also get alot of pain in my lower back i got a new mri and the results were conflicting and have me confused my doc thinks its arthritis a autoimmune since the condition came and got worse so rapidly i took a blood test and my white blood cells were high 11.13 my anti dna was 10 and rheuatoid was 10 my new mri were this

small multi focal herniation T7-8 T8-9 the rest of thoracic normal , the lumbar disc desiccation at L5-S1 and a small herniation there to and mild facet and ligamentum flavum hypertrophy at L4-5 L5-S1

how can i not have any of the things that showed in 02 on this that was 7 years ago and my pain is worse now then then has anybody had any similar problems the pain is unbearable percocet bearly helps and i have no insurance the pain has turned me into a miserable person how can it happen so fast does anyone have any advice i have my mri images on my laptop if anyone wants to look Please help
advertisement

Comments