Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

ebi spinal pak

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Stop Smoking
for those unable to stop smoking spinal pak ensures fusion even if you smoke worked for me cost ins. 5000.oo richardstinson@comcast.net

• Wow that's a deal- not.
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Charry:

The amount of meds you have been put on is crazy! Why don't they do a fusion of L4/5 or at the least a facetectomy to get that pressure off your leg nerves? I went through a spinal fusion a year ago. L5 fracture of pars, both sides, facet atrophy S1. Was broken since 1993 wasn't discovered until 2001, lost feeling in my legs 2007, went to the best surgen in the biz in 2008, and now I am finally healed. I do not know if you live near NYC, but please go see him! He has been rated top doctor in this field for over 15 years. If he can't help you, no one can:EDITED

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.

Edited by Authority Member haglandc
  • Why would insurance pay $5K for something like that? Sounds like BS to me...

Nice pitch for your doctor. Another thing you are not supposed to do on here...

2 Spams in 1 Thread. Very efficient ;-) LOL

• Actually the spinalpak has some great research behind it. I am actually using 1 right now due to L4 &L5 fusion. I just quit smoking before the surgery but the pak actually gives you a 30%+ chance of a complete and solid fusion. For smokers that is alot as some 15% of smokers will not get a good fusion. Like i said, i have quit but my Dr. still says to use it because of the benefits of a complete and full fusion as opposed to gaps/spaces.