Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New Photos

jay911jjay911 Posts: 540
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:32 AM in Water Cooler
I started a new thread for photos, they get big with pictures included!

Anyway, a couple more that ButterflyPain might appreciate:

Spiney hugs to all my friends :hug:

• these are the most beautiful pics. butterflys are my thing and ladybugs i have alot of both around my house and also tattoos of them . thank you for sharing. i will go to your thread to see more beautiful pics :D Renee
  • I just got a new laptop and haven't transfered my photos over yet, but here is one I took about a month ago after going wine-tasting in the Niagara Wine Trails region.

Happy 4th of July!

• Here is a new photo of my dog Elijah... image
  • great photos from everyone!! =D> can't wait to see more!! :D Jenny :)

Sorry I haven't been posting more lately! I was in the process of switching computers and all that stuff. Hope you enjoy these!

• Jay you must tell me how you post these pics. Liz is due on Tuesday and I will have pics I would like to share on the forum.

How are you feeling?? I hope you are better. Miss you.

P.S. This pictures are so beautiful!!!
  • Hi Marianne! How are you doing?? So doing pictures is actually fairly simple. The easiest way is to email them to me and I will put them on my server, then i'll email you the line that will make the photo(s) show up in a post. That way you control what the post looks like. If you already have the picture(s) on the internet somewhere, give me the link to see them and I'll give you the link that will allow you to display them.

It is hard to do it in a PM though, because when I put in the command for you to use it will show the picture instead of showing the command! :D So I actually prefer an email.

It is very easy for me to set them up so if you want to email them to me I'll resize them to look good in posts and also make it so they load quickly.

I'm still hurting, but not as bad, thank you for asking!! The massive Valium dosing seems to have helped, this week I'm going to try and get back to my regular schedule. Sure has caused a hassle at the pharmacy though. I had to chew on someone's butt today and may need to do the same tomorrow. Oh well I guess that's what they get for messing with someone needing pain meds lol :)
    Spiney hugs :hug:
  • Amanda, you have a definite talent behind the lens, your fireworks pictures are spectacular! They can be very difficult to capture and you've done a superb job!
    Thanks for sharing those!!

This year I had no tripod so I did everything by hand! I haven't had the chance to go through them yet but I think some look okay.
  • I've noticed there haven't been any photos posted in awhile, so I thought I'd share a few.

This was taken at Watkins Glen State Park this past weekend. I was able to push myself (a little too hard) and make it all the way up to the top of the gorge! That's over 800 steps. I used a walking stick and took plenty of breaks, and although it hurt like hell, it was so gratifying to make it to the top.

• He was actually just yawning, but looks like an angry cat!

• they are all beautiful !! :)
  • baddeck, i see you found the photos.. =D> aren't they great? <:P Jenny :)
  • All these pics are amazing!But most of all I liked "an angry cat" and this amazing dog! Love them! Their owners are very lucky!

spam link removed,
    Post Edited by Authority Member Liz