Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

ernurseeernurse Posts: 790
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:33 AM in Matters of the Heart
Please keep Candy in your thoughts tomorrow(Monday) as this is her surgery date!

• ill say a prayer for her that all goes well . keep us posted er. renee
  • Candy...my thoughts and prayers are with you today. Pray that all will be a success and let us know how things are going for you.

• Hi Candy,

I am thinking of you today and praying for you! I am sure that all will go well. I am looking forward to hearing from bjferge that you are doing well!! I told you that I hope you are in the best 50% !!!!!

glo :)
  • with Candy's surgery. Blessings and hope she's recovering well. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • So Eve, do you think the hospital will spank you and me or Candy for the cards we've sent??? Anyone who knows us can only imagine what we've come up with since we have a warped sense of humor! Candy was warned before hand that we'd try our best to cheer her up with cards. Hope she doesn't split open her incision laughing or pee her pants! Shoot, then they'll think she's incontinent from the surgery. Oh no, what have we done, Eve? :)

Seriously, you are in our thoughts, Candy. Don't know if you are logging on at all from the hospital to read this, but everyone is asking how you are doing. Don't worry, Eve called the hospital and they read your medical record to her. Dayum, didn't know you did that kind of stuff! ROFL

• I hope you brought your own TP, too. Mr. ER calls hospital TP John Wayne stuff(rough, tough, and doesn't take sh** from anyone.) Hehe, hope you like the cards!
  • Has anyone heard from Candy? How is she doing?
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Hi Candy

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Hi Candy hope all went well and your ok, thinking of you and you know me will say a wee prayer for ye xo
  • Hi Candy hope all went well and your ok, thinking of you and you know me will say a wee prayer for ye xo
  • I never got any of the emails at the hospital. That is too bad because I was looking forward to seeing all of them. The nurses didn't even know that you could do that so couldn't find them either. Thank you all for your wishes and prayers. I do think I am in the better 50% but it is early so we will see.