Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Thanks for letting me join

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
:))) I sent a message to someone but I wanted to make sure I replied to the welcome message so here I go again. Hopefully this will be posted and my "Thank You" will reach all of you. I am new to the internet and new to chat so bear with me.....I wanted to join this chat so I could express my feelings and receive feedback from people in similar situations. Hope to actually learn how to post my comments and chat with all you guys soon. again "Thanks!" ACDF @ C5-C6 JUNE2008 :)))

• This is a wonderful website, with lots of information about conditions, diseases, etc. You can check out info by clicking on the links above, right under the Spine Health heading. I see it's been a year since your fusion. Are you doing okay, or still having problems? It helps if you share a little of your story as to why you are here, only as much as you feel comfortable with.

Take care, wishing you a pain free day/night.
  • Hi Darlene,

Welcome to spine health, How are you doing, are you having problems since your fusion,you will find alot of people here are very helpful.There is alot of good information here, all you have to do is ask for it. Let us know what brought you here so we can share our experiences with you. You will find lots of friends here. I have been lucky enough to have found several friends here, I hope to be able to chat with you. Take care and hope you are not in pain.
  • Hi Darlene,

We'll help you find your way in chat and here in the forums. We're here to support each other through our experiences. I hope you have healed well from your fusion. Some days I forget I even had my neck fused.

Best to you,

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. tell us more about yourself!! =D> we would like to get to know you! thanks for stopping by! :D Jenny :)