Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Forum Rules reminder

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,865
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Recently, I have been reading a number of posts that have been violating some of the forum rules. Let me remind everyone, once you register for Spine-Health, you agreed to abide by the forum rules. Failure to do so, can result in your membership being banned from this site.

Here are some areas that some members have been pushing too far:

- Vulgar language. It doesnt matter how simple, this site is for everyone, no age limitation, no contry limitation, so when ever you post, you need to take that into consideration.

- Name calling. Here is a member might say that another member was stupid for their post. That is again wrong and will not be tolerated.

- Member Bashing. This is always the most difficult. Some new members come on like gangbusters and their style of posting and words can unsettle a lot of people. When that happens, generally there is a flurry of posts for and against. Bashing again is not tolerated.

- Impersonating another member or after leaving this site coming back as a different member. You would not believe how many times this happens. We can and do track these folks down. It may take a while, but we can do it. If a member was banned from this site, it was for good reason.
For that member to try to 'fake' everyone by setting up a different member name is fraudulent. Again a serious forum violation.

We try to be flexible here, much more than other sites basically because we understand most people here are in pain. But there are always limits to what is acceptable.
The Moderator Team, The Authority Team and myself will look at posts to see what actions may need to be taken.

This team would be so much happier and could help other members out so much more if we didnt have to deal with some of the problems mentioned above. Our roles, really should be more of a teachers role, a guidance role and not a police officer.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com