Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A good experience with Workers Comp~

hope4leohhope4leo Posts: 200
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in Health Insurance Issues
I have heard and read several horror stories regarding workers comp. I have had great success with my workers comp insurance. I have gotten all the nessary procedures in a timely manner. My adjuster oftens send an email checking on me. My employer has sent me a letter wishing me a speedy recovery, and apologizes for my pain. I can consider myself lucky for sure. My 360 fusion has just been approved even as the 3rd party OS would "reluctantly approve this procedure". My wc sent me the laws and guidelines for my state, and I have met ALL of those requirements, therefore they approved as the request for services are medically nessary. In addition to all of that, WC assigned me to an AWESOME and well respected, highly recommended NS, and the was sent the the BEST PT in Okc. I can't complain if thing seem to be going slow-because I am getting the medical care I need. My NS takes care of things between approvals.

I can hope the best for you and pray that your ride with WC will go as smoothly as mine.

• Thanks for posting this. I am really thrilled to hear that your employer and WC are doing right by you. Awesome!

At my last job, I made certain that I filled out everything necessary for WC on any employee that got injured and followed up with the HR rep responsible for processing all WC claims. After reading so many bad stories here, I wanted to make sure my employees had everything going for them from the very start. One gal has had to undergo several reconstructive surgeries on her hand after a rottie crushed her hand at the clinic. She has had the best care and response I've ever seen. So there are good WC stories. I just wish that there were more!

Thanks and best wishes to you for a successful surgery.