Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Newbie!! YEAH I have found HOPE FINALLY!!!!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:35 AM in New Member Introductions
:))) Hi My name is Belinda..chronic pain sufferer since 2000..My girlfriend in MA turned me onto this site..I have read many of your comments and i have new found hope..I truly thought i was going CRAZY!!! And can relate to praying to GOD to just hurry up and take me!!!
But you all have given me HOPE back and that there are otehr possibilites for managing my chronic pain..I am just so happy to have found you all and that you exist for me via internet!!!

• You have definitely found a wonderful site for support. Do you have neck or back problems???? Please share more of your history.

Best wishes to you,

P.S. Using an email address is discouraged on this forum. May open you up to spammers, etc. You may want to consider changing your user name.
  • Hello, how are you !

We are here to help and provided you with the support, knowledge and understanding of this restrictive condition, we remember our first posts and all those questions in our heads waiting for some conclusion.

However long your journey you are with friends now, we know and understand where you are coming from and had our own list, you have been spared so you can help us and we thank you for your company.

If you go outside and wave at the moon that reflection you can see is me waving back, laughing stops you from crying.

Have fun John. :H

• Please read FAQS and RULES so it can help guide you in the right direction here. These can help guide you in the right direction getting started.
    I'm so glad you found us. Yes we all are suffering and now being here we know we are not alone. The worst place to be. Hope you find what you need and hope and guidance in this journey of chronic pain. We are all here for you and will help in the best of our ability which varies widely on the forums. Read read read and learn learn learn and share share share.
    Good luck to you! From one newbie to another!
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am so glad you found us. =D> we are such a better option!! :D there are so many great friends here and an opportunity to get to know each one!! it sounds like it is time for some more professional care. :? you don't say what you have been doing? :? good luck and keep us informed!! glad you are here! :D Jenny :)
  • welcome to spine health this is the best patient led forum on the Internet .i am here every day and have met some wonderful people,even when they are in terrible pain themselves they will always offer help and support ..where else would you get that??
  • Welcome to our forum where there's lots of friendly and very helpful people.

Read as many of the medical articles on this site which are relevant to you.

Come back again soon.

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • I truly do understand how you feel about finding this site. It brings back memories for me from when I first found this place. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  • welcome to our group. and sorry about what brought you here but if we can all focus on our friends here we will briefly forget about ourselves....please feel better....pete
  • I finally mad eit thru the FAQ's..thanks Holli..very helpful..but now have no computer unless I go to the library...which is good for me to get out and stop isolating..again..thanks for the warm wishes, smiles, hugs..I felt all of them..
  • I can totally relate to you. I remember constanly praying to God to take me because the pain had gotten so bad. Laying down was the only thing that provided some type of relief and even then it wasnt much. Constantly tossing and turning. It can drive you crazy. Belinda, I want you to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE! There are people on here that can relate and care about you. This is one of the most friendly websites I have ever been on. There are alot of non judgmental people on here. Please come on here often just to vent. We do the same. Sometimes that is all we have. Take note in how fast technology is advanceing. I have a feeling a breakthrough is just around the corner for both you and I.
    Take care of yourself.

Chris :H