Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Is it just me??

Kris-NYKKris-NY Posts: 2,207
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Why is it that no one else around me seems to have all the problems that I do? Nothing is ever easy. I know it's not just me but it sure feels like it.

Yesterday I get a denial of benefits from my no-fault car insurance. Call the lawyer and he says "well that's it - no more treatment or meds". I said that's not an option. I don't even have an explanation of what is causing my pain. Plus I'm taking meds that you have to come off slowly and he tells me he doesnt like meds to begin with. Is he the lawyer or the doctor??? Then he tells me that since I didn't use his "no-fault" doctors he won't fight to get me benefits again. And he knows that I don't have much in injuries so don't expect much!!

Who does this guy think he is?? His doctor he sent me to right after the accident was a chiropractor who took down an account of the accident, did an old fashioned xray and sent me home. The he sent me to an ortho who prescribed PT before xrays or anything else. Of course his office was in the PT office. gee..... Guess I was supposed to get sub-standard treatment from the guys who work with the ambulance chaser!!

I have already contacted a new lawyer. And today I found out it is only a partial denial so I can continue what I am doing for now. Plus the piece I need back is easily justified by MRI that were done after my IME.

Guess I just wanted to vent to peeps who understand. Thanks for listening.