Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

new problems need help advice please please

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 583
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Lower Back Pain
i really need some advice, 4days ago back by base of neck swollen between shoulder area. gettin numb more daily
now feeling pain shootin like i have in lower back
simular to spasms.
pain doc just has rn tell me take more of my baclofen an if need can take more of darvoset.
im waitin to see new doc oct 6 neurologist for yet another opinion.
pain doc did second esi in august i had she said small tiny spinal fluid leakage. since i didnt have spinal headache i would be fine.
i was on lyrica for months did nothing formy nerves she gave me neurtrin and im afraid to take with all side affects.
im really in between docs my ortho surg send me to pain lady shes not to nice since 2nd shot did nothing.
ct and mri had both recently show small buldge.nothing else
have read alot about fibromyalgia but pain doc says i have neuropathy and lumbar radio.sorry i cant spell
really afraid with this neck stuff now.and confused and crying cause im not sure what doc to go to .
i do trust my pm he says its nerves but doesnt know to what extent.
i dont do well on any meds always to strong even in lowest dosage.
anyone pls help
and thank you

had L4,5 fusion in 06
had hardware out in 7mths was cause problem
was very active till may09 numbness legs
cant stand more than 15 min cant sit same
given baclefen 3xday 5mg darvoset as needed take ambien nite
legs so tight and pain
feet numb
lower back pain slwsays
neck swollen and gettin numb
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.

This discussion has been closed.