Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Those who are disruptive to Spine-Health

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,040
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:36 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Over the course of time, there have been members for whatever reason want to be disruptive to the Spine-Health community. They feel that if they make nasty remarks, talk about bad doctors, talk about not being able to say what they want, etc they can cause a problem.
Luckily, this Spine-Health community is strong enough and smart enough to recognize when there are those that are just set out to make problems.
I would like to thank every member for their help in making this a great site. It you, the member community that will balk at those malcontents. You will not allow a few bad apples try to spoil the barrel.
I can speak for everyone on the Moderator team and the Authority team, that we are so grateful and respect how you guys always back us up.
This is one of the major reasons that separate this site from other medical sites.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• Ron, you and the Moderators and Authority Members have done a great job and have earned our trust and support, and rightly so.
    I just don't understand why people want to make trouble, be nasty ets. Just doesn't make sense to me.
  • Hi Ron

Sorry that there are disruptive members on our forum, but I've found this happens in other forums I've been on over the years, and it's upsetting and unnecessary.

I very much support the Moderators because you all do a great job so that we have an excellent forum where we can ask for help and understanding.

Trish

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • I extend to you my appreciation for volunteering as moderators, etc. Thank you, Marianne
  • Ladies and Gents - you have my support! It was not some smart "butt" comments from people who do not live this, that allowed me to know that I was doing fine. Heck, I am in pain clinic as we speak.

But stopping in here, allows for me to get my mind away from things when I need to and not on a once a week schedule. That to me is powerful!

Thanks Mods and Auth for your work! I would not ness want to have that job!

David -C45
  • =D> =D> =D> =D>
    Thanks to the moderators for weeding out the bad apples and keeping our Spine Health family disease free (so to speak) -- There's no room on this site for ugliness -- it's a very compassionate site which is why I hold this site in such high esteem.

Having the forum on Spine Health is like being thrown a much needed life perserver when you're flailing around in a rough sea. Let's keep the rescue ship afloat!

Thanks again,

Judy
  • I was never apart off any other forum before i came here.....heck i could barely use a computer apart from playing solitare!!!

Through this site i learnt a lot and made a lot off friends some on this beautiful emerald isle and others in parts off the world id never even heard off!!!

Being part off this community helped me deal with all my fears and worries....granted i still have my days off worrying but sure thats life!

Ive been here a long time now i think its around 3or4yrs and in this time ive seen so many come and go and yes i have also seen a lot off people stay around and thats when i began to find the faithful,true and honest people.....i think i was a bit gullable towards some people in the begining but sure i suppose thats just one off my irish qualities comming out in me lol

Ive sat back and watched and now i can see the genuine people and to them i must say thank you! for all their suppot friendship and thoughtfulness in times when needed.

LOVE P
    OXO
  • To me... Spine Health is much more than a health forum.

There are times I have read a post and moved on to the next keeping my opinions or experience to myself.Because my opinion might open a can of worms and I don't want stinky worms hurting people. That does nobody good.

But if I think something that I have personally gone through might help someone. I will state my opinions and or experiences.
    I was away from board yesterday so I'm not sure what happened.
    I just wanna say I am grateful and respect all Mods..
    Hugs to all.....Patsy

advertisement