Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Prayer support

optimistooptimist Posts: 546
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:36 AM in Depression and Coping
I don't know if this would be inappropriate or not or if its been done before- I guess its moderators call, but how would any of you feel about a group prayership circle? I have seen group prayers do miracles. It certainly can't hurt. Non-denominational, just looking for people that believe in God. You can just through your name in for general prayer or list a specific request.

Anyone who prays regularly, please add me if you have room.

• You bet I will add You to my Prayers.
    Hugs to all...Patsy
  • Optimist - you know, I have been here reading for years, and posting, just recently. I dont know if there is anything formal about praying either, but I hold all of us here in my thoughts, in the hope that all of us have relief and a better today and tomorrow. Cheers David
  • Dear Optimist,

I am all for your idea and agree that we should run it by Ron and the Moderators on how this could be implemented?

I belong to a prayer chain group through my church. Instead of phone calls being made to the Chair Person and Co-Chair Person, perhaps this can be done through PM messages?

I will gladly add you to my prayer list and please feel free to PM me with any specific request(s)you have.

• Although this is an idea that is embraced by many, there are those who don't. Spine Health makes it a policy to avoid topics on Religion and Politics so as to avoid flaming threads.

What you do in PM to each other is up to you, but on the open forums it is preferred that this sort of thing be left out.

Just thought you should know.

• Thank you "C", for providing this information.

Tammy :)