okay, so maybe I'm beating a dead horse, so to speak, I know we have discussed this before. Just not on my body lol. I had a hardware block last Wednesday and it was positive. A wonderful 2 hours of less pain. Now I'm headed back to the NS on the 15th to discuss my options. I want it out so bad, but of course don't want another surgery.I guess I have not much of a choice. I'm so tired of pain, it's been so long. Can others share your experiences with me and maybe give me some questions I should ask him? I get in there, get white coat syndrome and feel like a little girl. Stupid I know, I am or was a nurse and hubby comes with me everytime but it seems I leave everytime with questions still in my head, even if I write them down.Please help!!!!
Mom to Tony 13, Gavin 9, and Donovan 7
1. L3-4 decompression laminectomy and foraminotomy
2. Left complete L3-4 discectomy with decompression of L4 root.
3. Posterior lumbar interbody fusion, L3-4 with 10-mm Capstone cage and autograph.
4. Posterior spinal fusion L3-L5 with iliac bone graph and BMP
5. Legacy instrumentation, L3 to L5