Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I have questions?

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Matters of the Heart
Pete and Hollie Sterling are now banned? Why is that? I want to know? They both seemed pretty supportive and kind, other than getting into it with one individual, who wouldn't let it go - anymore than they would? Are all 3 banned now? Will I be next?

• "Are all 3 banned now? Will I be next?"

As Wrambler said, everything is explained in the Announcements section. He provided a link for your convenience.

As to whether or not you will be next, Mouse, that is totally up to you. The bans are always up to the person who is being banned.

• Their site...their rules.....very simple.

• Everyone has to follow the rules no matter how compassionate you are, how much support you offer- their rules are the rules no matter the pain level. We're suppose to be here to provide the place to come together and get each other through the pain and tough times and celebrate the good days. I am sad to see them banned but they failed to follow the rules. Sometimes you just have to be the bigger person and keep your mouth shut and ignore a post or a reply that you may not like, agree with- I have read some nasty post by a lot of people. It seems to come from the SAME people too. I think of those people looking for post to make digs and stabs at people for not other reason then they feel like their lives suck so they are gonna be mean and hateful to someone they feel has made a not so worthy post. 11,000 members all of which are adults- not children - If you have something nasty and hateful to say- keep it yourself! Like my mom always said " If you don't anything nice to say, then don't say anthing at all!"