Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

lilac100llilac100 Posts: 180
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hey all. I just wanted to report good news since it is few and far between around here. I can walk right again!!!! No really that is my fantastic news. For the past 6 months I haven't been able to put the heel of my right foot down on the ground without extreme pain. I always refused canes, wheelchairs, and the like but walked with a wicked limp because I refused to put my heel on the ground. I knew the first time out of bed in the hospital I was better. It was an immediate thing, I put my right foot down on the ground and didn't have my entire side buckle from the pain.

I don't know if I'm going to get any better than I am right now. Still reall having post-op pain but I'm certain the surgery helped to some degree. That is all I could ask for.

I just wanted to share some good news with everyone.

• Lilac, I'm glad to hear that. I remember how wonderful I felt right out of surgery that the tingling was gone in my right arm and that the numbness was gone and I had the strength back in my left arm.

Those immediate results are always a great relief. Now, you need the rest of you to heal, so take care of yourself and follow doc's orders.

Great news, good to hear it.
  • that really is good news and i am so happy for you! :D it is good to hear of some good news, it helps lifts my spirits! :D all the best!! Jenny :)
This discussion has been closed.