Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

October 23rd mark your calenders

tamtamttamtam Posts: 2,749
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Water Cooler
Slap Your Co-Worker Day is coming October 23rd!!

October 23rd is the official Slap Your Irritating Co- work ers Holiday: Do you have a co- worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't care about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty; you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! Here are the rules you must follow:

* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co- work ers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!

Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping on October 23rd..... and have a great slapping day!

• Lol Lol.....I dont work but I could still think of few people i would like to slap lol.mainly marianne and liz in chat hehehehe :))(
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    LOL Tamtam, sounds fun

Now Now Marie, What have we done to you? we love Ya!

Diary entry for 23rd October...... Avoid Marie in chat, case she gets me. JK

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I work with my hubby - can I slap him? But then that would not be a special day, I slap him any time he gets on my nerves ;) jk!
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • oh tam i love this day need to have it once month ok a week.haven't worked since june,but i now of alot more than one i would love to slap in mid-sentance of their rabblin and goin on. so for those of us not workin at the moment yes i agree we can just slap few in chat lol.i'm not sayin names lol.so marie and liz see ya friday lol warmin up the hand.lol
    great post ty tam
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    What to do on Friday? Anything other then meet Mary and Marie in chat. Maybe I should sit and work out what I have done to my two spiney friends. LOL
    No, I would really miss them if I stayed away.

Tamtam have fun on Friday.
    Mary, seems you can't wait for the fun to begin, roll on Friday LOL

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Hmm Tam,
    I have studied the rules and there doesn`t seem to be any time limit, so I am hoping it will be OK to go to my former place of work, and slap a few of my less understanding ex co-workers, like the little dear who said she works with back ache all the time and I should just walk my back ache off and another caring soul who tutted in disbelief, when I was not returning 2 weeks after my PLIF.
    Luckily some of my former co-workers are angels and keep in touch, and probably can be persuaded to hold the offenders down whilst I administer the slappings every hour. Maybe they won`t irritate me during the day , but I am sure I can use previous irritations and remind them of the times they have had me and others in tears over their nastiness. Kinda "slappings in lieu" I shall of course explain that this will only be an annual occurance, and that it is for their own good.
    Secondly the staples and hole puncher point.. are staple guns allowed ?

Enjoy your day ,